You’ve an own aircraft.
You’ve searched for an optimal solution monitoring your aircraft.
It should be reliable, professional, trustworthy and with experience.
Now it’s time to decide who it’s should successfully support you in this business.
Heron Aviation has not only CAMO to support his own AOC (CAMO DE.MG.296-AOC), we are allowed to support other EASA aircraft.
Heron Aviation has qualified CAMO (Continuing Airworthiness Maagement Organisation) employees to assist you in the following points:
- Monitoring of the aircraft according to the guidelines of EASA Part M
- Monitoring of the aircraft according to the guidelines of the CAA Isle of Man government
- Monitoring of the aircraft according to the guidelines of the CAA Civil Aviation Authority of the Cayman Island
- National training standards and their supervision
- Storage and care of the aircraft documents
- conducting audits on aircraft
- Conduct supplier audits
- Creation of a maintenance program
- Creation of a logbook
- Care of the maintenance monitoring program (CAMP)
- Maintenance Monitoring
- invoice auditing
- Support for "unplannable" interference
- Support for purchase of spare parts to keep costs down
We support successfully aircraft onCayman Islands and Isle of Man.
Currently approved aircraft:
- Falcon 900
- LearJet 60
- LearJet 40/45
- Citation CE-525-Serie
- Bombardier Challenger 300